Saturday, December 2, 2017

All Thingz Franz Radio Network Presents All Thingz Hybrid Real Rap Radio Show W #NerveDJ @FranzTheHy

All Thingz Franz Radio Network Presents All Thingz Hybrid Real Rap Radio Show W #NerveDJ @FranzTheHybrid1

On Thursday November The 30th at approximately 5 PM CST my beloved sister was called home to rest ! On Sunday December the 3rd starting at 7 PM CST I would like you to join me in remembering the life of Janeen N. Jones as I broadcast live via my Ustream Channel "Janeen Jones A Moment In Time" http://www.ustream.tv/channel/franzaliscious-music. I'm simply asking those that knew Janeen whether briefly or deeply to call 682-200-9790 and share your thoughts, memories, emotions and moments with me , my family, friends and fans on this special broadcast in Janeen Jones' honor via All Thingz Franz Radio Network Live ! if you would like you can leave your message anytime prior to 7 PM CST 12-3-2017 at 682-200-9790 to be added later to the archived show. I think that she will be pleased to hear you share the love via this event. So again dial 682-200-9790 starting at 7 PM tomorrow CST to broadcast your love for Janeen Jones Live with her brother #NerveDJ & M2M CEO Franz Sincere Ates. You can also express your sentiments via recording messages anytime prior to 7 PM 12-03-2017 at 682-200-9790 to be aired via the archived shows.
Thank You In Advance For Your Expected Time Consideration and Participation !
Support Janeen Jones' Family here: https://www.gofundme.com/janeenjoneshomegoing
Show Internet Site:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/franzaliscious-music

No comments:

Post a Comment