Thursday, August 15, 2013

Metal 2 Music Record (Metal2Music) on Twitter

Metal 2 Music Record (Metal2Music) on Twitter
Franz-The Hybrid-One here (born December 8, 1962)here...my friends n family just call me "Sincere". You can find me every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday hosting, producing n presenting an Internet based Global

music  show called The Franzaliscious Music Videos n More Show Live (Franzaliscious Music Show Live for short)here's your link>http://www.ustream.tv/channel/franzaliscious-music  I'm 'LIVE' from 7PM until

10PM CST. I present some of the freshest Independent and Up n Coming Artist' Videos Music n More during the 3 hour period.You can also review previously captured live shows while I'm off the air at the same link

or  channel.Now you can also see and hear captured live shows in their entirety on YOU.TUBE http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJBXJEGia_EIpN3_2M9YHw/videos'Franzaliscious Music Video n More Show'. In
Addition to producing and hosting the show I also write songs(mostly rap) and compose and produce music(all genres but, mostly rap|).lISTEN UP, IF YOU HAVE PRODUCT IN VIDEO(WMV-MOV
ONLY)/AUDIO(MP3-WMA ONLY) FORM EVEN IF IT'S JUST A WINDOWS COLLAGE VERSION SEND IT TO ME I'LL PROMOTE U AND IF IT'S GOOD I'LL TURN U UP!SEND FILES
HERE:franzaliscious@gmail.com phone:682-200-9790/682-200-9709 Don't forget to follow my Ustream Channel and like my Face Book pages!google me to find other sites featuring my music and offering free
downloads!< My Business Card> https://mybizcard.co/franzsincere.ates.99784
The Metal 2 Music Label launched in May of 2013 ...Metal 2 Music is looking for recording artist that are unsigned to a major label. The label's main focus at this time is Rap/Hip Hop/and R & B artist. We are
offering distribution and marketing agreements(production deals in special cases) to these artist.Metal 2 Music Records is looking to add producers(non-exclusive and exclusive) also writers to it's staff in addition to
unsigned artist. If you or someone you know fits into either of these categories contact us by mail at-metal2musicrap@gmail.com or call 682-200-9709.
Websites: www.metal2music.weebly.com or  www.metal2musicrecords.pitchmystuff.com  Follow: @Metal2Music or to become an independent  music distributor http://www.metal2musicdistro.tunecity.com and sign

up as an artist and load your music for direct sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment