Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ADRIA KAIN - Identity Hosted by FRANZ THE HYBRID ONE // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

ADRIA KAIN - Identity Hosted by FRANZ THE HYBRID ONE // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
Identity from Adria Kain now Hosted on DatPiff.com by Franz The Hybrid One.
Its Beautiful...
Having the ability to identify what certain things within existence of your own life mean to you. I've become advertent towards the situations that kept me away for so long. I took the time to write out these stories and sing pictures into the minds & ears of the listening world. These tender moments that lay still within my mind, these songs I let spill out of my soul to make sublime recordings, are my way of releasing all of these vast yet simple thoughts. Some may say they're just feelings.... I call it my IDENTITY.
Love, Kain.
Contact:
Management - Fitzroy.Gray@gmail.com
Adria - A.KainMusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment